New Module – Global AutoCorrect V3 for Mac
Fresh content is ready and waiting!
iView Learning has just been added to once again. We’ve just added 10 new tutorials for Global AutoCorrect v3 for Mac.
What is Global AutoCorrect?
Global AutoCorrect saves you time and helps you to focus on what you’re writing by automatically and intelligently correcting your spelling as you type. Does spelling slow you down? Constantly thinking about spelling mistakes takes time and interrupts the creative process of writing. Install Global AutoCorrect – Global AutoCorrect works with you in all programs, whether you’re on the web, preparing a presentation or writing an email. Just Type! The software runs in the background, intelligently correcting your spelling as you type.
The following videos have been added;
- Trainers’ Tips for Global AutoCorrect
- How Global AutoCorrect automatically corrects spelling
- How to add a correction into Global AutoCorrect
- How to add new dictionaries to Global AutoCorrect
- How to view the corrections
- How to use the Play and Definition functions
- How to temporarily pause Global AutoCorrect
- How to stop Global AutoCorrect working in a particular program
- How to print a list of your auto corrections
- How to access the inbuilt interactive tutorials